Jin Shin Jyutsu is a highly developed art of energy balancing: a form of acupressure, a gentle, deeply relaxing, natural and dynamic way of helping the body help itself.
Some of the benefits of Jin Shin Jyutsu
- Promotes relaxation and improves sleep.
- Reduces nervous tension
- Improves the body’s defence system and encourages better immunity.
- improves circulation and muscletone
- ‘Holistic’ therapy treats body, mind and spirit.
- Promotes balance and harmony.
- Stimulates the body’s self healing process.
- Gives a feeling of wellbeing
The fundamental principle of Jin Shin Jyutsu is to promote the circulation of vital energy along pathways which communicate directly with our nerves, blood vessels and organs.
When these pathways become congested we can experience fatigue, discomfort. pain or illness.
The practice of Jin Shin Jyutsu releases these blockages so relaxation is remembered, stress is reduced and healing can begin.
The aim of Jin Shin Jyutsu is to restore the natural balance of body, mind & spirit.
Jin Shin Jyutsu does not involve massage, manipulation of the bones or muscles, or the use of drugs or substances. It is the gentle art of placing the fingertips over clothing on designated locks, to harmonise and restore the energy flow.
What Can it Help?
It has been used in treating chronic illness, in helping convalescence and in restoring health imbalances. For people without particular health projects, it imparts a deep sense of well being and relaxation.